• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN048: A Close Call with Practically Pikachu!

One thing that I think no one has pointed out yet: since we know that Team Rocket stole the wrong Pikachu, why did the real Pikachu, aka Ash's Pikachu, not react in any way other than mild confusion at seeing another, seemingly perfectly normal Pikachu getting stolen by Team Rocket? Sure he...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Listening closely, I figured out how they were able to distinguishing the fake Pikachu: Meowth couldn't apparently perfect its voice or something, so it says "Hikachu" instead of "Pikachu".
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

This was a fun and entertaining filler episode, starring two Pokémon I really like.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN048 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom