• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Personally, I'd rather use the word "mixed" myself.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Seems to me like they've poisoned it. And poison can wear down any Pokémon. Even Legendaries.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

My guess is that the preview showed the actual capture, but they intentionally left it ambiguous on what will happen to Suicune in the end. As in, the capture isn't the main thing, it's what Goh will do with Suicune by the end of the episode. And given that he was shown to be willing to...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

The last episode was perfectly enjoyable IMO.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I know. It's just not a number of replies you see often in preview threads.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

500+ replies, people. Congratulations!
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Kinda amusing in a way how the preview for this episode at the end of the previous episode has sparked way more discussion than the previous episode itself.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Brandon caught Regice over the span of a few episodes.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Besides, we've seen Legendaries in regular Poké Balls before. Brandon's Legendary titans and Tobias's Latios come to mind.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, Trip had met Alder as a child, and Alder had promised him to stay as a Champion until he could come to challenge him. And then, in the present day, Alder doesn't even remember Trip, because he was just talking encouragingly to a child who admired him. That much makes sense. What...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I hated how Cilan managed to defeat Trip before Ash did. Even if Trip did beat Cilan later on, it didn't exactly paint a threatening image of him. Plus, with Paul, we learned that he was already an experienced Trainer, so he and Ash were on equal ground in terms of the amount of Leagues...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview with subtitles: View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=kuCnp9pFByw
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

It seems like it. I can also see it happening that way. It would also continue the character development seen in this week's episode in that he considers a Pokémon's feelings too regarding where it wants to be.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Or it could be just an animation error that's corrected in the actual episode. Wouldn't be the first time.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. My guess is they simply don't show the part where it hits Suicune in the preview.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

It's also possible it was too weak to resist, but also doesn't attempt to struggle to be safe from the hunters.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

They're not, but they're pretty much equally special.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm sure the Pokédex would be able to identify the Pokémon's true form behind a transformation. With Scorbunny, the entry was only for a seen Pokémon, here it's for a caught Pokémon, so it's more accurate.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

1) It's clearly taken damage. Illusion is undone if the user takes damage. 2) That ice seems like it was made by Suicune. Illusion can't copy a Pokémon's abilities, only appearance.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Proof that Suicune is the Pokémon being caught:
Back
Top Bottom