Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In Scarlet and Violet's code, Shiinotic is mistakenly classified as a Mythical Pokémon, because its Japanese name is similar to that of Marshadow, so a typo of some kind has likely occurred at some point.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Can't recall if I've brought this up yet on this thread, but just in case I haven't: Last year, Pokémon Masters EX ran a special cross-canon promotion campaign that saw Ash being introduced to the game in a pair of special events. In one of those events, Ash takes part in a small battle...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I literally just discovered this but myself: I presume after you've completed the Pokédex in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, if you approach the Galaxy Hall at night, Cyllene will invite you to meet up with her and Kamado on the rooftop. Up there, it's explained how Galaxy Team got its name: when the...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Until recently, Hala and Marnie were the only Trainers in Pokémon Masters EX without a Pokémon that matched their specialty type (in Masters EX, each Pokémon has only one type). However, thanks to Marnie's newest alternate skin (which allows her to team up with her ), she now has a Dark-type...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Despite Drowzee and Hypno's Pokédex entries often talking about their ability to eat dreams, they're actually incapable of learning Dream Eater via level-up outside the Let's Go! games.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

New Pokémon Snap features the return of Todd Snap, and it's made clear the player's vehicle is based on that one Todd used to ride on Pokémon Island years ago. The original pod's designer, Professor Oak, is also indirectly hinted at a couple times. But there are also a couple references that are...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

In French, Palafin is known as "Superdofin", while in German, it's called "Delfinator".
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Legends: Arceus has several anime references hidden in its "Path of Solitude" challenge, where Ingo will fight any single Pokémon you choose with a single, predetermined Pokémon of his own. Manaphy and Phione's opponents are Chatot and Parasect, respectively, both of which are Pokémon...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

This actually reminded me of something I have thought about at some point: in USUM, what would happen if your starter was already evolved during your first meeting with Hau, where all the starters are shown outside their Poké Balls?
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

The same is true for Kalos Route 2 and Alola Route 1 until the Iki Town festival.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I guess this counts as trivia in a way, but the post-game battle facilities have some hidden gems in terms of NPC dialogue. Here's an example from Sword and Shield's Battle Tower.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have a lot of small side quests scattered around the game. In one of these, the player can help a woman fix a broken vending machine with the help of their Rotom Dex. The woman reveals that she helped design Rotom Dex's Poké Finder function and wonders which...
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

This trivia video has a lot of interesting info: Some bits include: Blaziken was originally designed around the idea of colored chicks, which are things Japanese children could win at festivals and then throw them away when they grew up and weren't cute anymore. The idea was that people...
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Fun Pokédex trivia: in some of Electabuzz's early Pokédex entries, it was mentioned that it can cause blackouts by eating electricity from power plants. However, a Generation VII entry reveals that actually, most of these blackouts were really the electric company's own fault, and they used...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

It's exclusive to Crystal, actually.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

In Pokémon Masters EX, there's a skill that makes a confused opponent more likely to hurt themselves. The skill's name?
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Remember the Murkrow from the Team Rocket HQ that mimics Executive Petrel's voice and unlocks the transmitter room in HeartGold and SoulSilver? Well, in Pokémon Masters EX, Petrel actually owns that very Murkrow, now a Honchkrow, and tells it not to say the password of a locked door - only to...
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Remember that random Black Belt whom Lance blasts with Dragonite's Hyper Beam in the Johto games before entering Team Rocket's HQ? That same Black Belt actually reappears in Pokémon Masters EX, where he mentions that he's still terrified of Hyper Beam. In a form of Black Comedy, there's also an...
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

In Pokémon Emerald, the Battle Factory's coding is slightly faulty. One line of code was accidentally left unaltered when it was copied from Ruby and Sapphire's Battle Tower. As a result, the opposing Pokémon's IVs do not increase as a result of your Battle Factory streak, but based on your...
Back
Top Bottom