Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

I've said it time and time again: Ash should've lost to Virgil, not Cameron. Virgil was a promising character whose potential was completely and utterly wasted.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

While I like the Meloetta arc better than many other parts of BW, I have to take some plus points away from it due to the fact that it reminds me of the abandoned GS Ball plot. Meloetta did what Celebi was supposed to have done in the OS.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

For me, it's the effect the cancelled two-parter could've had on the series but never got to show us, and the Unova League. Especially Cameron and the wasted potential in Virgil. I've ranted a lot about Cameron in the past, so I don't feel like ranting again, since I'm pretty sure everyone who...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

BW happens to be the pet peeve for many Pokémon anime fans. Myself included. But I won't deny that I can also understand your point of view.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

My bad. But yeah. My point was that many people see Misty through nostalgia goggles.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

Welp, I watched this thread as soon as it was posted, but for some reason, didn't write anything here untill now, when pretty much everything I'd want to say has already been said. Well, better later than never, I suppose... That was so annoying for me as well. Especially as she kept...
Back
Top Bottom