• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

One day left. In 24 hours, we'll know better who gets Grookey.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Technically, Greninja with Protean can be an Ice type, too.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I think they're great designs. Even if my favorite of them is Cinderace, I can recognize the other two being well designed too.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm fairly certain this preview thread has surpassed the Suicune episode preview thread in terms of responses by this point.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

This whole masculinity vs femininity discussion could deserve its own thread at this point.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Whether a Pokémon looks feminine or masculine can be up to the person looking at it. For example, I don't see Inteleon or Blaziken being feminine at all.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Could be something related to the pandemic, we do no know.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

All of these Animation Directors previously worked together on JN048.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

It could be that they just ended up getting it in the same net with Pikachu since they were walking side by side and didn't want to miss the opportunity.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

That, and the blackness on Jynx wasn't even supposed to be skin but a black void with eyes and lips sticking out of it. This is most apparent in the Stadium games, where Jynx literally vanishes (besides the hair) upon fainting.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

That Passimian episode banning was oversensitive IMO. Banning this episode would be even more so in my eyes.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

We don't. A debut is an aired episode, not a preview.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Technically, not yet. Rillaboom only appears next week. (Although, if you count the movies, Rillaboom already appeared in the latest movie.)
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally stick to my own expectations. I can't wait until this debate can finally be laid to rest next week.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

That's an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't hate him. I think it's an interesting twist to not give Ash any of the starters.
Back
Top Bottom