Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Never say never. And as I said, he interacts with all of his Pokémon, even if those interactions may happen off-screen.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

He no doubt interacts with all of his Pokémon off-screen. They're all his friends, and he treats them as such. This series has proven to be unpredictable. Scizor could easily still see use someday.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Of course he does. He clearly cares about all of his Pokémon. That's his whole agenda: he gets closer to Pokémon and understands them better by catching them. And Scyther/Scizor is one of the first Pokémon he ever caught, so it's one he's had a lot of time time to get to understand. Also...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Even minor development is still development.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

That's greatly exaggerative. A major Pokémon of his evolved. But that was compact and quickly done, so it didn't steal the attention away from Ash and Farfetch'd any more than absolutely necessary.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

As with the evolution, I don't think it did. As I said above, Ash and Farfetch'd still easily got the most of the screentime. Goh was on the screen just enough for his own development, and not a minute more.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

If it wasn't the evolution that bothered you, could you perhaps clarify what bothered you about Scyther, then? The fact that it belongs to Goh?
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally didn't see anything wrong with Scyther/Scizor in this episode.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Back on topic... I don't think the evolution made the episode detract from its main focus at all. Ash and Farfetch'd still got most of the screentime, as they were supposed to. This review sums up the good points of the episode pretty well:
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

In the Pikachu Valley episode in SM, Rotom told Ash that his Pikachu would need to know Volt Tackle in order to use Catastropika, and Ash was dismayed, heavily indicating his Pikachu doesn't know the move anymore. I need to watch the subtitled version too, but there's also the possibility that...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Because the challenge wasn't to win the battle, but to get the key Klefki was carrying.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Allowed Farfetch'd to dodge an attack, as it's supposed to do. Because they both took the same challenge. And they did.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

People are allowed to like Scizor.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I honestly think people are overreacting. Goh evolving a Pokémon doesn't detract from the Ash focus.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Electivire only used four moves during the battle against Barry, and only four moves during the final battle with Ash. Giga Impact was just a temporary addition to its moveset.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Hard to say. We don't know what its battling personality is like yet.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

It swaps its moveset in between battles, depending on the opponent.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, Pokémon haven't really known more than four moves at a time since late Advanced Generation.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Exactly why I wasn't expecting it to evolve here myself.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Farfetch'd learned Detect and is now more in sync with Ash.
Back
Top Bottom