Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

I wonder if Arceus's name being mentioned in the JN089 and JN090, and its silhouette appearing in the latter episode, are foreshadowing it having a larger role later when Legends: Arceus stuff is covered in the anime.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Becoming Champion was not Ash or Iris's goal, but becoming a Top Coordinator was Dawn's goal. So no. I don't see it happening.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally don't see any evidence for it to happen.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I do not think it is likely at all to happen.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I doubt Zoey would participate in one. Especially not in Sinnoh, where she has already won.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, Dawn has a tangible goal: to become a Top Coordinator. Iris, meanwhile, has a rather intangible goal: to be a Dragon Master. Her goal wasn't to become Champion, even she herself said so.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

What I meant was that Ash becoming a Champion wasn't him achieving his goal, so it was fine for him to win a League. Meanwhile, Dawn's goal is to win a Grand Festival, so I don't see her achieving that.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Becoming Champion wasn't Ash's ultimate goal, so I doubt that.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Or at least be taken with a few grains of salt.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I meant, where did you hear that a new opening would come on July 16?
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Don't be so sure, after today's episode.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Even if we did get those, I doubt we'd get anything more than a miniseries in the style of Origins. But I don't think full length episodes are that likely anyway.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't think he's the kind of person who'd do that.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Bringing up his Champion status sounds kinda like flexing to me. At least if he's not specifically asked about it.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash is not the type of guy who brags about his achievements.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

The DP remakes give us all the reasons to expect Dawn coming back.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

As of now, that game is classified as a core series game
Back
Top Bottom