• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

As far as I understand, yeah, Arceus has no time limits. You've just needed to complete the main and post-game stories in Legends and obtained the National Dex in BDSP. As for Darkrai, "between new moons" means from April 1 to May 1.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Threadmarks: Oak's Letter event

Oak's Letter is now available in BDSP, allowing players to catch Shaymin:
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

He used the Champion theme in the original DP as well.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Sales update: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl have now sold almost 14 million copies combined worldwide. This makes them the best-selling remakes in the Pokémon franchise...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I think they'll do it eventually. I think they did the right thing to move the event areas from the game for now, though, so that people can't get to them prematurely.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I think it's because Shaymin isn't supposed to be available yet.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

The game does ask if you want to use another one. It's just that the message didn't specify the earlier one ending, IIRC.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally like seeing glitches being fixed.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Wasn't that glitch patched already?
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I actually don't think they wanted to blow up the volcano at all. Just to make it dormant.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I suppose it could be put that they made a good use of Sinnoh's limited Pokédex by having unexpected Pokémon on them.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

They knew moves of the correct type. And having type diversity makes them less predictable. They didn't change because it was "dumb", because it never was.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

If Turtwig is chosen, Lucas's team in version 1.1.2 is Gliscor, Cradily, Glaceon, Heat Rotom, Tauros, and Empoleon. :wynaut: ? I think it's nice. Makes the two more distinct.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Nice! I was actually thinking of looking the sales numbers earlier today, but looks like there's no need for that anymore! Very good! Noticably different. Do you want to know the exact team?
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Dawn has been able to be rematched before. It's just that her team has been altered between versions. I think what you heard may have been datamined info.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

With the latest version, Dawn's post-game rematch team contains a neat anime reference: aside from Bellossom replacing Pachirisu, if the player's chosen starter was Turtwig, Dawn's team is made up of fully evolved forms of the Pokémon her anime counterpart currently has on her team: Empoleon...
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

An interesting piece of trivia I just found out: on Route 225, the last Ace Trainer before the Survival Area has a Tropius contained in a Cherish Ball. This is a reference to an event Tropius that was distributed years ago and was the first event Pokémon contained in a Cherish Ball.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

That actually happens at the Galactic HQ as well.
Back
Top Bottom