Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

The magazine scans with screenshots from the episode beg to differ. This thread is already so well established that I feel it should be maintained.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I repeat: Iris's return has already been confirmed, and we have magazine scans of her return. Once that return episode is confirmed, I will change this episode to match that. Until then, @swiftgallade46, please let the thread stay as it is.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

It's still talking about the Iris episode, which will definitely happen. I'll convert it to a thread about the proper Iris episode once it's been confirmed.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

The magazine was teasing for Iris's return, which we already knew was going to happen thanks to the intro, but left out the title and airdate to maintain a surprise factor.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

The episode is definitely going to happen. Just not under the date (and possibly also the title) we originally thought. Once we know when the episode actually comes out, I'll convert this thread to be that episode's preview thread.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

The Iris episode is definitely going to happen. The episode number just wasn't true. EDIT: Then again, the Tweet did mention a date too...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

The Iris episode seemed more likely, anyway, given all the information we had gotten of it before April Fool's.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

The setup is that Iris wants to battle Ash specifically.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

"If you want to fool the world, tell the truth", as a saying goes.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Then again, Iris has also been gone from the main cast for two and a half series, so it wouldn't be Farfetch'd to think she could fully evolve them both in that time. Her hair probably wouldn't like an Electric Pokémon being inside it.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally see Gible having evolved be more likely after all this time. Garchomp is one of the most popular Pokémon in the world, anyway. Speaking of popularity, Haxorus was the fifth most popular Unova Pokémon in last year's big vote. That would just result in a bad hair day, I feel.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Looks genuine to me. Besides, it's not any sort of solid evidence. Just a potential hint.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

You can still be. It's definitely going to happen.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Bulbapedia has chosen to delete the article for this episode, at least for now. The new magazine scan wasn't sufficient enough because Dragonite wasn't mentioned in it.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

I actually had the same thought.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

And then watch her be surprised that Goh actually succeeds in catching Pokémon that way. Either way, I can already practically hear her calling Goh a kid.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

It could just be hiding in her hair in the present shots.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

What's wrong with a past companion returning? Isn't that what fans have been wanting for years now?
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

To me, that sounds like the series delivering on what it has promised to do.
Back
Top Bottom