Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

I highly doubt that.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

A partner is a partner, regardless whether they're in the team or not.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash was allowed to tag along so that they could see how well Goh could cooperate with another Trainer. In a team, having good cooperation skills is important. So I don't feel Ash's contribution was trivial.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

If it serves purpose for the plot, it is objectively not wasted.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

It was not. Tsurugi's dialogue clearly implies that it'll be important later on. He was on-screen for less than a minute and wasn't really involved in the plot in any way. Not necessarily. The fact that Regice is set up as important and Tsurugi saying he'll be coming back for it means it'll be...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

So apparently, this wasn't even a Trial Mission for Goh, but a mission to qualify him to start receiving Trial Missions.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Damages can be repaired.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I forgot to mention this earlier, but apparently Goh's Trial Mission had a time limit. Even when they're giving him positive development? I need subtitles to be sure, but he at least berates Goh on almost getting himself and Ash killed by the blizzard that Ninetales created.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Not in my opinion. Goh convinced it they would be returning it home. And he even did this while approaching Ninetales without any Pokémon, showing that he didn't want to harm it. It'll definitely has some purpose down the line, I'm sure of it. Just need to see the subtitles to know what exactly...
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Or it could be both a reference to that and buildup to something later, perhaps the new Regis.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Regice wasn't wasted. I feel it's setup for something, same with Urshifu.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Urshifu is a Legendary too. I'd hardly call it a weak Pokémon.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I think there was actually some weight to it, given how Tsurugi and the Professor talked about it afterwards, but I need subtitles to know exactly what they said.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

As I expected: this was the last episode to provide material for the special preview.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

It was. I'm so happy they no longer do that stupid thing from Sun and Moon where Dazzling Gleam was depicted as a tackling move for some nonsensical reason.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

From what understood, Ninetales was in Sinnoh because it had been taken from his home by Pokémon poachers, but they had lost it, and it had wound up on Mt. Coronet because it reminded it of its home at Mount Lanakila.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

He wasn't set up as an important character for this episode anyway. Sets up how strong Tsurugi is. Plus, it was another Legendary that took it down. He earned its trust by saying it would be returned to its home. This was a catch not meant to be made by force.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

JN071 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom