Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

BW vs. B2W2

Okay. I'll just leave these counterarguments first: The Grunts in B2W2 actually use a bigger variety of Pokémon, many of which are more intimidating than most Pokémon they used in BW. We didn't really lose any music. Route 10's music, for example, can be heard in Icirrus City. Emolga can't...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

BW vs. B2W2

Team Plasma's new design in the sequels is a direct result of their plans failing. Ghetsis is like he is now because he knew that subtlety and smooth talk wouldn't work anymore, and decided to start a more direct approach for conquest. And Team Plasma was split up because some still genuinely...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

BW vs. B2W2

Those things are IMO still true in B2W2 as well. Team Plasma literally freezes over an entire city with a Legendary Pokémon they've caught, N has realized the error of his ways and grown as a character while also not abandoning the core of his beliefs, Ghetsis is still as hateable as ever, and a...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

BW vs. B2W2

You really should play them someday. I'm sure you'd love them.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

BW vs. B2W2

While BW has an awesome story, I personally prefer the sequels for many reasons. Not only do they keep the old areas which you can still explore, but they also add new ones to discover for the first time. Lots of side activities are also added, like Pokéstar Studios and, of course, the PWT. Many...
Back
Top Bottom