Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

I know this question wasn't presented for me, so pardon me for butting in, but for me, it's Wallace. I've played Emerald more than any other Hoenn game, so I associate him with the Champion role, while Steven fits the role of an even stronger post-game boss, like Red. This is also enforced by...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

A though question. DP is a series I grew up with, XY was good quality, SM was entertaining, and and JN, while not complete yet, is different and interesting. I think I'll settle for saying DP and SM. @Alola What are your favorite Pokémon games from the core series and spin-off games?
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Congratulations! You are the first person I've met on this forum who has the same favorite Pokémon as I do! Alolan Raichu will return to my avatar next month.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Zero, at the moment, unfortunately. I had a 3DS console, but after my use of it during a New Year's Eve several years ago pretty much ruined it, my mother confiscated it and hid it. Hid it so well, in fact, that she doesn't even remember where she put it. @TRNatalie What's you favorite pet animal?
Back
Top Bottom