• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

Sonia's subplot basically served to enhance Ash and Leon's story by giving background information about Leon without it feeling forced.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

And it also gave a good way for Ash and Leon to meet, instead of them just randomly bumping into each other.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Leon acts that way because he's basically a grown-up player character, who tend to be children.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I feel this battle didn't have to be as fluid and epic as Flint vs Cynthia, because the latter was meant as a dramatic moment of resolve for Ash. This one wasn't meant to carry the same emotional weight.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I think this episode answered what that interview back at one point meant about us getting to see "Leon's true face". Turns out being unbeatable made him fear he couldn't improve any further, but his encounter with Eternatus had taught him that there's still opponents out there who are stronger...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I can't be absolutely sure without subtitles, but apparently, Hop is mentioned by Sonia at some point in this episode. Don't know if it was by name or not yet.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

They've explained how the ranking system works. They just don't need to go into the details.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

The point system had never bothered me about the WCS. I've overall enjoyed the concept.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Nope. Just Charizard and Dragapult.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN100 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom