Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

I think Cameron was a case of him winning through dumb luck, i.e. by his Pokémon randomly evolving in the middle of the battle. Ash had the same happen to him several times throughout BW, so it happening to his opponent instead was a sort of reversal of that.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I think the problem is that they tried to make him into Unova's version of Paul by having him basically start his journey in a region just like Ash did and always be a step or two ahead of him. The problem with that, though, is that Trip was a legit beginner, while Paul had already been to...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Lucario only took hit from a Max Steelspike before the move was used. G-Max Depletion was wiped out and Max Rockfall ended up doing nothing.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

That giant Aura Sphere didn't feel like it came out of nowhere, though, given the previous episode and Greninja's training.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I wouldn't necessarily say it was "the power of friendship", moreso just that Lucario used the aura of others to strengthen its own. Gengar shrunk down after using three moves. It's just that Goodra used several moves between Gengar's second and third move. It's just a fan nickname used here...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

IMO, the Master Class looks rather impressive.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It took a bit of damage from two regular Aura Spheres too. I personally like that all the Trainers are ones Ash already knows. And Iris could get to have a battle against another Champion and show how tough she is.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN109 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom