Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

This battle suffered from not having the whole episode for itself. The following battles won't have that problem.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, Leon was in control the whole time. His Charizard knew Thunder Punch all along, and he just waited for a proper timing to use it.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

No. Ash is just a child who wants to experience the excitement as close as possible.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Not all Champions are obligated to act the same way. With Leon, in particular, it makes sense for him to act the way he does. He's basically a grown-up player character, a big child who likes to goof off and have fun battling, just like Ash. Iris stayed behind just to get the selfie. Even...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

That, and it's also in-character for him.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I wouldn't personally call it a disaster. It definitely wasn't perfect, but it was good enough that I could personally enjoy it just fine. But I'm sure the next battles will be better, since we can have entire episodes dedicated for them. This episode just suffered from the opening ceremony and...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

The ring just collected the energy. It wasn't used to empower Charizard.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash didn't need to be the one to beat Alain. The problem is that the battle was a bit rushed, though I still kinda like it regardless.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

I doubt Lysandre had anything to do with how strong Alain was.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, Lance vs Leon had Max Lightning create an Electric Terrain, like it's supposed to.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I feel it was still wrong to feel happy about Mairin crying. She's just an audience member and didn't do anything wrong.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I think this was originally planned to be two episodes, but perhaps due to COVID, they decided to condense two episodes into one. While the battle was rushed and I can recognize its flaws, it still was entertaining enough to me that I can say I liked it.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Fun fact: Not counting Pokémon Origins, Evolutions, or other such web miniseries, this is the first time a Charizard has been seen using Fire Blast in the anime.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN115 Discuss the start of the Masters Tournament here.
Back
Top Bottom