Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

If Iris is to use a third Dragon, it should be Garchomp.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Staff list, provided by Dephender. Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka) Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito) Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno) Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash has grown stronger since the Kalos League.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Cynthia has gotten plenty of focus in the anime too.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Cynthia is not being promoted as a Dragon Trainer. It was just an initial mistranslation of the title that gave us that image. I think the lack of news is just a result of the episode still being far away enough for there not to be any yet. Cynthia has had plenty of focus episodes too. And...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

It's not fair to judge Iris solely based on BW. She's achieved much more since then.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

That was BW trying to make Axew look strong while keeping it marketable. Now that Iris is no longer in the spotlight, that no longer applies, so Axew has been allowed to evolve into Haxorus and learn strong moves to believably make it strong.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

This is the scenario I was thinking too. I don't mind Iris losing, as long as she can prove to Cynthia that she can hold her own. Maybe Iris could even score a KO or two before going down.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Her appearing in Journeys has, nevertheless, developed her character, off-screen or not.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Iris deserves to show how much she's grown. Iris may not have as many fans as, say, Misty, but she's redeemed herself in the eyes of many during Journeys. I think this battle would be even more amazing if they directly referenced their previous "battle" in BW and show how much Iris has grown since.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I know she didn't lose. I said "in a way". As in, she failed to finish him off.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

The translation is actually a bit inaccurate.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I can't find a sign of this title on Twitter, which is making me suspicious.
Back
Top Bottom