Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

I personally don't see Greninja's loss against Alain devaluing what it did earlier or later.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Despite failing to beat Alain, Greninja achieved wins in many other fights, like against Mega Abomasnow.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Greninja got plenty of spotlight and success in XY. Journeys is Lucario's time to shine. Greninja's brief return was just to advance Lucario's story and development. Lucario did train with Greninja. That helped both its base form and Mega form.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

May I ask why do you hate Lucario so much?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

There are people who think that way. I personally am not one of them.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash doesn't need to rely on his old aces to achieve big wins.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

That was the fan subs only. Dragonite's gender wasn't actually confirmed here.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

To me, Ash leaving Dragonite in and hoping it'd wake up was better than recalling it and leaving it wide open when sent back out later.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Players in the games also sometimes keep their sleeping Pokémon out in the hopes it'll wake up before losing. Sometimes that happens, sometimes it doesn't. I'd say Ash's strategy was relatable to many.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally think the switching played into Cynthia constantly keeping Ash on his toes and not giving him the chance to gain momentum against a single foe.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Oh, right! Roserade can have Natural Cure! Didn't even consider that! Smart play from Cynthia! I hope that's the case. The surprised reactions would definitely be worth it.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

It's to show off Cynthia's strength.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I've seen one person in Twitter theorizing that the way Ash beat Gastrodon was a reference to how he beat Grant's Tyrunt.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Leaf Storm, actually.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

They both have scored wins in the past. They needed to lose in order to display that Cynthia isn't messing around.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN123 The long-awaited battle of Ash vs Cynthia has begun. Feel free to discuss the first part of the match here.
Back
Top Bottom