Search results for query: *

1. F

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I dunno about you guys, but I'm not even gonna try to make it look like me. I'm just gonna go with what I think looks good and cool xD Also, hey guys, long time no see.
  2. F

Holy craaaap, I haven't gotten visit you guys in a little while DX but, yeah, heya guys.
  3. F

Actually, I came prepared for this. I was thinking that every so often, we could hold a contest in that thread, where submissions would be assigned a score and the submission that scored the highest would be the winner. Whoever wins would receive some sort of prize, obviously. What that is, I'm...
  4. F

I actually just realized that the weekly prompt thread would be best if it stayed as a separate entity from the thread I'm suggesting, because it could help people come up with the short story that fits what's being requested for the monthly prompt and grading. Which is another part of the...
  5. F

Speaking of which, I've got three questions. 1. How should we deal with this thread and the existing weekly prompt thread? Should it just be added onto the existing prompt thread, or should it be an entirely different thread? I was kinda thinking of it just being its own separate entity, and...
  6. F

Hey guys, I had an idea for a thread that could be used to help people improve their writing skills, so I thought I'd run the idea through the people here and see what you guys thought of it. Basically, my idea is sort of a merge between the Writer's Workshop Writing Academy and the Weekly...
  7. F

I feel ya. I actually used to hate the idea of writing fanfiction. I thought that it was beneath me. Then I didn't get to write for a while, and I decided recently that maybe fanfiction was okay, if for no reason other than that it'd give me a chance to refresh my memory on writing, and could...
Back
Top Bottom