Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Two Ghosts? And a Steel-Type would aid in covering that weakness. I'm guessing the Lucario is so I have a Fighting-Type, right? Now, a new question: It's becoming more and more apparent to me that if I start competitively, I'll need Stealth Rock and a Spinner. Recently, I got an Aron with that...
  2. F

OK, so I've been thinking, and I've been raising a Deino and Larvesta normally (non-competitively). Then I realized that they seem to cover each other's weaknesses; Larvesta/Volcarona would be able to come in on a Close Combat (as much as it ever will) aimed at Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon, while...
  3. F

Re: Just a quick question! Uh, the Griseous only boosts Giratina's Dragon-Type moves. If you wanted to boost Dragon claw, give it a Dragon Fang. And I think you got IVs and EVs mixed up. You can't have 252 IVs in a particular stat, only 31 at the max.
  4. F

OK, so should I just ditch the Flareon, or what?
  5. F

OK, but I was going to use this particular Camerupt with Solid Rock and holding an Absorb Bulb. About the Flareon, I could instead Baton Bass to my counter to the other guy's Fire-resister, knock it out, then switch Flareon in again safely, right? Or would it need heavy investment in Defense...
  6. F

Alright, I had a strategy in mind, but I don't know how well it would work. Here's the idea: I have Porygon2(@Eviolite) out, and I use Trick Room. Then I switch out a Flareon, who spams Flame Charge whenever possible until Trick Room's effect ends. (OPTIONAL: He uses Sunny Day at some point.)...
  7. F

Wait, does Porygon2 learn it in BW? Because I'm considering adding it. EDIT: Nevermind, saw that it's still a TM in BW. Off to the drawing board for me, then.
  8. F

That's OK, I was just thinking outside the box, based on an idea involving Flareon, Flame Charge, Baton Pass, and Camerupt, with an Octillery in there for coverage. Soooo, new question. Any good Trick Room users out there?
  9. F

Seeing as my last idea was a complete disaster, I've been thinking about a (call me crazy) 5/6 Fire-Type team. Now, I know that Stealth Rock is still around, so my question is, what turn do people usually set up Stealth Rock?
  10. F

Son. Of. A. Bitch. *sniff* WHY ME?! :bheart: :bawl: Damnit. Now I need a Rapid Spinner and Taunter. Which is something I don't usually do. :sweat:
  11. F

Is Stealth Rock as big in this Gen as it was last Gen? "Cause if it is, then I have reason to worry about bringing Flareon in.
  12. F

Re: Flareon DW Facade? Let's see... Facade's power is at 140 because of the poison. Coupled with the Guts, that's.....something above 200. And with his EPIC Attack, that's gotta be a major dent in the opponent, even against Rock and Steel-Types.
  13. F

Oh shit. Now I gotta figure out how to determine a PKMN's IVs, then. Thanks for the help, anyway! Off to Smogon for me, then! You can't get any combination of those moves on a Feebas, only one per fish.
  14. F

Quick question about Hidden Power. OK, I know how to find out what type it is. So how do I figure out its base power?
  15. F

F--K YEAH!! Though I do admit, it's probably less fun...
  16. F

I have a question regarding the Wings. (Clever Wing, Resist Wing, etc.) This is what it says on Bulbapedia: ...so, does that mean that I can just add EVs to a Pokemon without battling?
Back
Top Bottom