• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FlashFire926

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Count me in the camp that loves Mount Coronet (except the reliance of HM's). But if I had to be honest, it's pretty much a given that it will be much more simpler in the remakes. Kids getting lost there is a huge reason why future regions are more linear and easy to traverse. And game freak's...
  2. FlashFire926

The chibi style graphics work in 2D because you have to make the most of 2D sprites, and have a discernable face on your character to make them look human, so you make the head bigger. With advanced 3D graphics there's no such need, really. An often cited point I see is "ORAS didnt carry over...
  3. FlashFire926

On the topic of the wild area... I dont think there needs to significant changes to the region to even accommodate for those. A lot of routes can be their own mini wild area. A route like 217 for instance, is pretty much a straight line. Not much would be lost by expanding the area a bit and...
  4. FlashFire926

Honestly, there’s the no way the regis are returning without regigigas. I think we’ll battle it in the story or special encounter, which they dont want to spoil yet.
  5. FlashFire926

The more important question is, whether will the underground will even return in the remakes, considering it's Game Freak.
  6. FlashFire926

Most likely, Sinnoh's regional dex is just gonna be the Platinum dex, plus Sylveon. Unless they introduce new forms or evolutions of any of the pokemon in the platinum dex. They might stash in many other pokemon on the postgame island, tho.
  7. FlashFire926

One thing that's for sure gonna be changed for the worse is mount coronet. I loved it in DPP, but they're inevitibly gonna make it easier to navigate in the remakes, which is too bad.
  8. FlashFire926

Route 209 is the best route theme in all of pokemon. Also the mount coronet upper levels theme.
Back
Top Bottom