Search results for query: *

1. FlashFire926

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I scrolled up and I saw that I already said it before lol. Completely forgot, sorry.
  2. FlashFire926

Bear and mole look awesome. The stupid ass sheep on the other hand....
  3. FlashFire926

I like the mole. That lamb however, looks dumb as hell.
  4. FlashFire926

Well, I'm not certain of the games launching in November. They could be October too. But November is most likely by far. Pokemon has had the week before Black Friday on lockdown for the games (even in 2015, Super Mystery Dungeon filled that void). That's five straight years of a pokemon game...
  5. FlashFire926

Also worth noting that when Sun/Moon were announced during February, there was no game that released in 2015, so they didnt have to worry about cutting the game's legs short. In this instance, we have LGPE, which can still sell some more.
  6. FlashFire926

BW2 was a June release for Japan, of course it's revealed earlier. The 2019 games arent coming in June, and are without a doubt coming in November. Shouldn't really be on the list.
  7. FlashFire926

I just dont know... LGPE was announced in May Pokemon Ultra Sun was announced in June. Pokemon Sun/Moon only got logo reveals in February. Actual first reveal was in May. Pokemon ORAS was also May. Granted, most of those are remakes/third versions, but still, thats been the trend for the last...
  8. FlashFire926

Either we get the pokemon direct announcement in the next 20 hours, or it's not gonna be revealed before May.
  9. FlashFire926

I think Gen 7 remakes should be fairly simple. Take the story from the original sun/moon, while keeping all the content of the ultra versions.
  10. FlashFire926

Honestly, I wont be mad if they delay the game, and would encourage them to do so if they need more time. Pokemon X/Y was borderline unfinished, and sun/moon felt like that too to a smaller extent. Not to shit on GF or anything.
  11. FlashFire926

Leak season is the best season. Even though most are obviously fake, it's still a fun rollercoaster.
  12. FlashFire926

I remember a leak that got all of pokemon black/white right, but with one exception: they listed 157 pokemon instead of 156, and that last pokemon was a hexagonal green snake that never made the game. Well of course we all know that Zygarde for gen 6 now. Most likely another design that was reused.
Back
Top Bottom