Search results for query: *

1. FlashFire926

Your controversial opinions

I think Game Freak does listen to feedback. They really do. I think they're talented developers. And obviously they wont be able to satisfy everyone, it's impossible. How about them working on the stuff that is universally agreed to not being good, such as what I listed, and the SWSH online...
  2. FlashFire926

So who were they catering to when they made EXP mandatory or removed the GTS (among other features).... Lets say x person keeps EXP share on for all games. Did excluding the option to not turn it off somehow increase x person's enjoyment of the game? It doesnt make sense to me. Who do both of...
  3. FlashFire926

If I recall, you can in Crystal, and not the other games. You have a fair point though.
  4. FlashFire926

I'm mostly referring to gen 2 pokemon, which there's little to no variety of. My favourite gen 2 mons (Sneasel, Houndoom, Tyranitar) are tucked away in the postgame. If I wanted to use generation 1 pokemon (which is most of the list).... I would play generation 1.
  5. FlashFire926

- Generation 2 and it's remakes are not as good as people make them out to be. There is a massive amount of content sure, but the level curve of wild pokemon make the game an absolute grind in the second half of the campaign if you decide to use more than like 2-3 pokemon. The early pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom