Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Well, after a couple of months I finally posted Part 3 of Part 1 (if that makes sense) of Because You were There In this chapter Sombra takes a trip down memory lane to when she first met Sarah and their first adventure together in their youth. Just how did this dynamic duo start out?
  2. Flaze

So, after a long long long long time! I finally did it, I posted the Prologue and First chapter to my new Fic TEEN: - Pokemon Academy Year III: Childhood's End Well okay not really new. But I would appreciate anyone that wants to read it >.< I tried to write it so that new people who weren't...
  3. Flaze

Finally after 3 months of going on hiatus Chapter 41: Birthday of my fic Pokemon Academy: Second Year Rhapsody is finally out.
  4. Flaze

Well I've always forgotten to put something in this thread, that's probably not good. But anyways a couple of days ago I finally posted chapter 39 and 40 of my story http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-academy-year-ii-second-year-rhapsody-121733/ after a pretty long hiatus of sorts. You...
Back
Top Bottom