• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Again, at the end of the day it depends on the GM, we don't have a set battling method, like you're not going to get infracted because your battles don't happen in the same way that everyone else does it. If you want to do it then that's fine and I think it's an interesting way of doing it since...
  2. Flaze

Hmmm, well that approach isn't how it's usually done but there have been cases, such as tournament RPs and other types of things, but that would be something that you'd have to talk to you're RPerd with at the time. RPs here usually either rely on simply posting their replies in the thread as...
  3. Flaze

You mean Pokemon ReBurst or something like that?
  4. Flaze

It's a franchise where all the Pokemon are Porygon.
  5. Flaze

I don't know how well a Pokemon/Overwatch inspired RP could work, usually RPs around here don't really work with stats or the like and tend to be more about playing out studies (Like I'd love an Overwatch RP with its story and stuff myself), so in this way I don't know how you could do it. It...
  6. Flaze

Your idea does sound like a journey RP, which would be pretty laid back.
  7. Flaze

Define laid back? :O
  8. Flaze

Then I'm sure you'l fit right in! welcome to the section xD
  9. Flaze

I agree that a journey fic works better when you allow your players to do and move as you want, it gives them a lot more freedom for one and also helps in keeping interest of the RP since they can become more attached to it as a whole. I myself don't have anything against High Literate but I've...
  10. Flaze

My problem with Journey RPs mostly is that it's kind of hard to keep the momentum going for them and there's not really much you can do in regards to innovative stuff, at the same time you could literally throw anything you want in there and it is easy for players to get along and such but...
  11. Flaze

You've been really Lovecraftian :O
  12. Flaze

Are you saying you want to restart the RP here on Bulba?
  13. Flaze

Dieter; so basically you're trying to go for a simpler plot. Well I guess the best way to do it is to ask around, granted you could also make a public RP like the one you mentioned yourself, I mean the best way to get those creative juices going is by moving them on your own or something like that.
  14. Flaze

Oh no, I'm not saying anything xD just that reading that really took me back.
  15. Flaze

Huh. That reminds me of this RP I used to have called Element Crashers a few years back, it was pretty much that xD
  16. Flaze

In regards to that, I'm not very sure how a Digimon RP would work out xD I lvoe every series of it too and I had an idea for one myself. Though my idea had more to do with hackers and the like. It was that the characters would be part of a special government division composed of teenagers and...
  17. Flaze

I like that one :o I mean it's not something you normally see, though it'd require to do a lot of research in regards to the countries that are visited xD
  18. Flaze

Fine then, I'll pitch in and put the first idea in. So for the last few days I've been having an idea for an RP that's kind of like Scooby Doo, it basically centers around a school club of teenagers that go around searching for abnormal stuff around their town or city but always end up getting...
Back
Top Bottom