Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Character arcs and worldbuilding don't actually have to revolve around the plot, in fact, as long as you have an interesting set of characters and world you can go by with a story with no clear plot. Stories with simple plots work for character-driven stories since they put more emphasis on...
  2. Flaze

It could also be marketed towards people that can't go around traveling anymore or people who never went traveling to begin with. Not everyone in the Pokemon world is a traveling trainer after all.
  3. Flaze

@AetherX really? :O
  4. Flaze

I mean, admittedly we like Pokemon cause aside from being cute or awesome looking they also have powers and abilities and stuff that we wish real animals could have. I really don't know what interest people in the Pokemon world could have in normal animals when Pokemon are already that x 10
  5. Flaze

I was thinking of something like that with them being kept secret, but I also thought that some people might use them to their advantage in order to take down the government by force. That and people that might use them as vigilantes or for crime related means.
  6. Flaze

Well I was actually going to focus on the issues going on in my country (which is Venezuela) since I know them better, I mean yes I get that you can just as easily research into other countries but I feel like it'd be better with something I've lived through. I do have to write down all the...
  7. Flaze

Making my first post here! in order to ask about an idea that I just had today but aren't too sure of. So a few years ago I started writing a story called Welcome to Our World which was about Pokémon coming into the real world and a boy getting caugh up in this whole thing it died quickly xD...
Back
Top Bottom