Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

I think that could've been phrased better, maybe heavy quietness or tension would've worked better? Isn't this supposed to be Latias? Daisy Kris? She's would work better here. none of you what they have have 'he could hear what was being said' And so I get another round of...
  2. Flaze

Huh, didn't expect the Blog to be that short. Either way it acts as a pretty good way to cap off the last arc, at least until the interlude comes along. I'm actually quite intrigued about what you'd do for it since the last arc ended on a pretty big cliffhanger (I think it's the first arc where...
  3. Flaze

Well well well, let's this double feature for a spin shall we? Chapter 88 What can I say to start off except that I think Blaine is the best one of the gymleaders so far, at least in regards to his character. You managed to both combine the cranky old dude and wise old man character into one...
  4. Flaze

Man, I seriously fell off the face of the earth with this story. So much has happened since I last checked in with Alaska’s tale too, it’s kind of amazing really. But anyways, I had to read this for the awards (though I was already planning on reading this anyway) so it’s a great time for me to...
  5. Flaze

How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps Technique 7/10: So all fics start out at their worst and 8ES is an example of this, right now the earlier chapters have been edited and touched up so that makes it better but at its early stages 8ES still suffered from a lot of problems, that still...
  6. Flaze

I guess I just love Leaf too much ;c
  7. Flaze

Okay that makes sense. I mean I do know that's the reason why you wrote 8ES in the first place and I can understand it, just I guess...I didn't think it'll be this long xD; I mean just saying you have to have a really really stubborn personality to not have already accepted it after everything...
  8. Flaze

Okay so, I will admit your chapters do have a thing for making me get attached when I'm reading, like what happens does get to me a lot of th etime and that's probably why I'm always talking about Alaska's reaction and stuff. I liked Leaf, I do, and I honestly understand everything she's...
  9. Flaze

Well these last few chapters have sure been a roller coaster ride of emotions for Alaska. It seems like she can never catch a break, when she finally gets Darwin back she has to deal with the consequences of her actions. Most othe rpeople have already spoken about the Darwin chapter and...
  10. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 13 (100th Chapter!) Took me a long time to read this interlude I have to admit. Okay first, why is most of the population in your stories assholes xD it seems like the majority of characters are sarcastic, sassy and bitter about...
  11. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 73 All right all right all right. So it's been like what? two years since I last read thsi story? that is a very long time and I am indeed very sorry about it. Um I think by the time I stopped reading it I was going through a lot at...
  12. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 35 Well everyone has had those moments in which you just don't know how other people expect you to act and just have to shut up about it sadly.
  13. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 35 All right I caught up once more and now I can say that I'm expecting a lot out of this competition xD you probably already have this planned out and stuff but I would for one suggest having Alaska lose just to keep things even. Also I...
  14. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 35 I just finished chapter 34 I still have 35 to read but i wanted to do a quick post. First of all I'm glad that you focused on expanding Alaska's and Sandy's friendship as well as Sandy's past. However I feel like chapter 34 lacked a...
  15. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 6 That before it was just Alaska starting her journey and encountering the Reality Stars as her antagonists then Gideon was introduced and slowly things started to change and get more serious.
  16. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 6 So Latios was the one that had been watching over Alaska and communicating with her xD. Now that answers a lot though now I'm kind of sad since Red is actually helping the League in using Alaska, this means she can't really trust...
  17. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 32 What was the description for it again? Yeah I tend to have that problem too at times.
  18. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 32 Wow these last three chapters have been kinda long haven't they xD however I have to say the battle between Alaska and Surge was really awesome especially when Darwin jumped in to fight and started using Rage. As for chapter 32...
  19. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 29 Would it be bad to say that you described Surge exactly as I expected you to xD but it was a still a pretty good chapter, sadly I don't really have much to elaborate on except that you had a really good description but in retrospective...
  20. Flaze

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 28 Oh my god Alaska cried! that is so cute actually! that's why I nominated her the change between her usual sarcastic and cynical demeanor to a defenseless person that just relied the cold truth is what makes her oh so great. That being...
Back
Top Bottom