Search results for query: *

1. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I prefer to leave the last slot blank so you have a HM slave around you at all times. I just hate going back to the PC just to grab an HM slave and go through a dungeon without one of the guys you want to train.
  2. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hmm, if you can do that with Jolteon, then it would definitely be a better choice than Ampharos. Platinum can tutor Signal Beam on Jolteon. You should do that. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt can also help out. Yeah, Togekiss indeed has way better...
  3. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah, then give Noctowl a shot. edit: Hustle decreases all accuracies, even support moves. I would still rate Heracross as the better of the three in-game. It has static base 125 Attack, good defenses, and Horn Attack/Aerial Ace/Brick Break to destroy...
  4. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ah, since this is in-game, Hustle is "okay" but very annoying. Personally, I would ditch the Togekiss (Noctowl seems better than a Hustle Togekiss, especially with Hypnosis) or rebreed for Serene Grace. Hustle's 80% accuracy really hurts and can make...
Back
Top Bottom