Search results for query: *

1. FluffleFi

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Its pretty cool looking, but because honey trees are a tedious way of getting Pokemon i've never gotten a chance to use one. Tsareena
  2. FluffleFi

Why's that Pikachu got such tattered looking fur? Why are its eyes so lifeless? Its such a little cutie, lemme hug it some. What do you mean that's not a REAL Pikachu? As a Raichu, I think I know my own species! Smeargle
  3. FluffleFi

Love it, one of my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon. It looks so plush and its one of the Pokemon I really like pairing with Raichu. Butterfree
  4. FluffleFi

Beeeears! Its definitely my favorite after Pangoro and I wish it showed up in the wild in more games. Weezing
  5. FluffleFi

THough I prefer Alolan Meowth, I don't have any real disdain for it, especially considering what its suppose to be based on. I've used one on my team before. Salazzle
  6. FluffleFi

It has to be my absolute favorite Steel-Type out of them all. Its huge weakness to Ground and Fighting-types might not be the best but that'll never keep me from using one. Ursaring
  7. FluffleFi

A popular Pokemon that was one pretty dang OP, thought i've never been too big a fan of it. But at least its fans can be happy that it has a Mega. Pangoro
  8. FluffleFi

May not have the best stats but its definitely one of Hoenn's cuter Pokemon. It just looks so soft and I love how its portrayed in Colosseum/XD. Liepard
Back
Top Bottom