• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FluffleFi

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

...How do male Gogoat use Milk Drink? Shinx
  2. FluffleFi

These things can change into Diancie?! You mean I can have a whole team of Diancie?! I'll be rich! Shroomish
  3. FluffleFi

Ugh, the last time I let my Goodra into the house she dripped on everything and my Mom got onto me something fierce... Sceptile
  4. FluffleFi

I wonder if you could tie these Pokemon to your feet and skate along ice with them... Slaking
  5. FluffleFi

How is Cresselia its rival when most of her attacks can't harm it? Ariados
  6. FluffleFi

This Pokemon's name is completely farfetched, I don't wanna believe that's its real name! Vivillon
  7. FluffleFi

It can eat ANYTHING! But can it eat itself? Rattata
  8. FluffleFi

My friend from Hoenn uses one to soar all around the region! Is like a red plane and I want oooone! Mega Swampert
  9. FluffleFi

Can Flygon really sing? I heard people get lost in the desert for following the songs. Nosepass
  10. FluffleFi

I think i've seen this Pokemon on the cover of magazines i'm not allowed to read... Scyther
  11. FluffleFi

Its the Shredder! I hope the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles take him down! Cubchoo
  12. FluffleFi

My friend told me that one of these got into his bag and his Pokedex called him stupid! Krookodile
  13. FluffleFi

Errrr..the ones in real life look a lot more scary than the one on my box of Fruit Loops. Pidgeot
  14. FluffleFi

The angel of the sea! Hey, if a Sharpedo and this Pokemon had a baby what would happen? Oddish
  15. FluffleFi

Punchy-punch crab! Maybe if it punches me the pincer'll come off, I heard the meat inside is good! Simisear
  16. FluffleFi

This Pokemon fights like Green Arrow! Or Hawk Eye! Phione
  17. FluffleFi

I heard these Pokemon can have hundreds of babies! Shinx
  18. FluffleFi

My Turtwig lost the will to evolve after seeing how badly my friends Torterra did in battle... Mega Ampharos
  19. FluffleFi

Not only does this Meowth keep swiping at my Pikachu, he won't leave my Skitty and Glameow alone either! Chespin
  20. FluffleFi

Dunno why, but my Oshawott's always carrying around a poster of that Pokemon. Popplio
Back
Top Bottom