Search results for query: *

1. Fluttershy of Light

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I'm kinda expecting just the names of the new gen 8 games. Then they can have a showing of what they want people to see during Pokémon day event stuff. It'll help out a bit in getting more views and build up hype during the streaming with confirmation that they'll be mentioned at the event.
  2. Fluttershy of Light

Threadmarks: IT January 28 2019

Going to have to step in and remind everyone to keep things civil when discussing about potential leaks regardless of their current status. Leaks aren't worth the time to get heated about.
  3. Fluttershy of Light

Threadmarks: 4chan reminder Jan 5th 2019

Just a quick reminder about 4chan leaks since there's been quite a few of them recently. We don't mind Screenshots of the leaks but we'd like to avoid links to 4chan itself since 4chan is known as a rather notorious site due to its content.
  4. Fluttershy of Light

Threadmarks: IT Dec 29

Definitely not a bit late :'v I know it's already passed but yeah it'll need to be moved on/dropped since it wasn't getting anywhere with the conversation and a bit disruptive to the flow of things. :)
  5. Fluttershy of Light

Yeah i saw where the conversation was coming from with comparing it to other games and how it could make Pokémon more interesting which can be continued.. Though parts (namely the part with the awards of other games) of the conversation looked like it was starting to lose relevance lol. At least...
  6. Fluttershy of Light

Looking at the some of comments it looks like the conversation veered off a bit from Generation 8 leaks and speculations.
  7. Fluttershy of Light

There is a thread in Ent Inc for MLP.. But yeah it was getting a bit offtopic :p Though I'd personally love to see a Pegasus Pokémon or maybe a Hippogryph for Gen 8.. There's quite a few mythical creatures they could draw inspiration from that they haven't done before.. Though the idea of Mega...
  8. Fluttershy of Light

It kinda reminds me of a Phantump with the silhouette.. Not sure if that is what you thought it looked like but that's the first thing to come to mind for me :p
  9. Fluttershy of Light

I honestly don't see them removing evs/IVs regardless how good LG potentially does. Namely because they'd have to rework how the stats work while having the same HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk, Sp def, Spe to equal what they would have been at their maximum potential. They'll likely not have just Atk...
  10. Fluttershy of Light

Pertaining to the online bit.. I honestly think that Pokémon is going to be one of those free to go online games.. I don't remember if i mentioned it here already but if they lock Battling, trading and access to Pokémon Bank and other features like the Global Link then they'll be losing a lot...
  11. Fluttershy of Light

Threadmarks: In-thread (April 21)

Hey everyone, with the most recent drama in the thread. We've noticed some posts about trying to keep away from controversial discussions. While this is a good thing of wanting to move away from the topic, the act of trying to move them away from these kind of heated arguments is something that...
  12. Fluttershy of Light

If we get a fire horse starter I'd like it to be a Pegasus lol or if we just get another horse based Pokémon that doesn't need to be a starter because i want a Pegasus based Pokémon for reasons lol. It could take some inspiration from Helios' Pegasi that he uses to ride through the sky in his...
  13. Fluttershy of Light

Looking at that image it looks like an Eevee is ontop of the Trainer's head. Can't tell what that red thing is at that blue line or the thing that's to the left of the northern most tentacool.. The red blob doesn't look like a tentacruel or anything from G1 so if it's a Pokémon then it's not a...
Back
Top Bottom