Search results for query: *

1. Fluttershy of Light

US: Team for In-Game and Battle Tree

Went to check what it would be at 50. The speed is at 109 or 218 at +2. Also base 90 speed with max invest and scarf is faster (234) 109 does outpace 130 speed at +2 though lol. Anything that's 101 or above with a +2 boost can outspeed 130 base :p Kommo-o's Max neutral speed at modest and +1 is...
  2. Fluttershy of Light

Np lol. i went ahead and checked to see how much speed would be ok for both and came up with 140 Speed evs for Lycanroc and 116 for Kommo-o which would give them both 120 (240 with +2) which could work lol. The maximum for Base speed of 130 is 200 at level 50 and does give some room for...
  3. Fluttershy of Light

I have seen it in use multiple times lol. Your ally won't get hit by hyper voice regardless of soundproof :p if it was Sparkling Aria though then it would hit your ally. :p You could save it for when you don't want to use sound based moves lol. Though i think the problem is that Liquid voice...
  4. Fluttershy of Light

Np lol. I was just lurking in OtB and saw that you had made a post from there lol Hyper voice does effect only effect the opponents though lol. But switching between them can be useful to see which one is better. Though you can also use Heart scales since it's a Level up move lol According to...
  5. Fluttershy of Light

Liquid voice is a move? :thonkachu: Though Hyper voice does have some competition with Scald since it does burn and not effected by the double target nerf. Hydro miss does have a bit of a niche as well with power but :shrug: it's all for what you want in that situation. Though if you're not...
Back
Top Bottom