Search results for query: *

1. Fluttershy of Light

Ultra Spooky Cup

The main problems I had with the team is Toxapex. Though I didn't run into them until near the end of my battles luckily.. I had a few answers for it in Naga, Volcarona and Xurk.. But if they got knocked out before taking it out I was going to be in a difficult spot because the other two Pokémon...
  2. Fluttershy of Light

Ultra Spooky Cup

@Gísli Garðarsson I merged your thread with this one since it's about the same Competition :p as for your team I do have a few questions lol Blacephalon: What is trick for since it's holding the Firium Z-Crystal which can't be traded away? Naive is also a rather meh nature for Blace.. the...
  3. Fluttershy of Light

Ultra Spooky Cup

Registration for the Spooky Cup is now available. If you just want to play on the competition then you just need three of the above Pokémon and to sign in using your USUM account on the Global Link then click the link provided and follow the instructions on the site.
  4. Fluttershy of Light

Ultra Spooky Cup

The Next Global Link Competition has been announced. The Spooky Cup is keeping to the Spirit of Halloween with only Pokemon that are Spooky are allowed into the competition. The format is singles and allows for 6 Pokemon to be used but only 3 of them will be allowed in one battle. Items minus...
Back
Top Bottom