Search results for query: *

1. Foxwarrior

What would you like to see in future games.

just a random thougt but i think they could implement this unused trainer design as the new main character official design. Yep, the games have customization, but the characters are represented on different medias as their official design. The female protagonists have distinctive looks, but...
  2. Foxwarrior

What south american country? peru could make a great region, even if most people think on brazil first. Canada would be awesome for a snowy region, but any scandinavian country would be great as well.
  3. Foxwarrior

also: -age cuztomization. -possibility to chose my trainer class adding features and using outfits that match my class -mechanic that work friendship between pokemons in the team, affecting their performance in double battles and maybe breeding. -After a subtropical followed by a tropical...
  4. Foxwarrior

Amen. some pokemons just need new evolutions. no mega, no new forms. just evolutions, like in sinnoh. specially pokemons introduced in johto. Others could gain split evolutions that match their design like dragonair and tranpich.
Back
Top Bottom