Search results for query: *

1. Foxwarrior

Generation IV Remake Speculation

they could provide the possibility receiving post gen 5 pokemon by trading with some npcs through the region. It wouldn't hurt.
  2. Foxwarrior

Battle frontier can be designed after the Red Square in Moscow and other spots in russia. The battle zone is based on a russian island, so they can take some liberties like they did for example with Sootopolis/Santorini. This is the perfect opportunity to see how PokeRussia would look like, as...
  3. Foxwarrior

I didn't mean that criticizing, complaining or being salty is bitching, but the mindset "durr, my game didn't have it, so other people and another game could never have because i don't want" is childish and bitching, and if Game Freak don't add battle frontier, for sure it won't be because of...
  4. Foxwarrior

would be nice, but besides wishlist, why do you think that? By a business perspective, it will be better if it were on gen 8, especially if the future games will be released on switch.
  5. Foxwarrior

I never said to drop regional varitants, just not to add it in every game. Takind account megas had been side lined, it is quite possible that this will happen with variants as well. But there's high possibilities that if "Stars" is true, more regional variants will be added, and if sinnoh...
  6. Foxwarrior

I was talking about variants in general. I particularly don't care about it, but it's more a matter of personal taste. I don't think it's a bad idea at all, but it's unlikely that it will be in every game. They should keep variants exclusive to gen 7, as an Alola characteristic. In the lore...
  7. Foxwarrior

Am I the only one who doesn't like so much the new forms? i'm much more interested on new pokemons than a recolored pattern or slightly redesigned old pokemons. Between megas and forms, I think megas can work better in a remake and sinnoh lore in general. There's still some pokemons that still...
  8. Foxwarrior

Some minor things the remakes should -Add a use to the foreign building: a place where it's possible to encounter one or two npc of other regions and trade for pokemons from kalos or unova. -Expand the design's option of houses in the battle frontier. Make themed houses where we can have our...
Back
Top Bottom