• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Foxwarrior

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

More likely 2018 will be a break year and 2019 gen 8 will be released (for switch). Unless they decide to announce another main game in 2018, which is unlikely.
  2. Foxwarrior

A region based on modern Italy mixed with historical period would be epic. Besides Italy, Greece could be perfect for it.
  3. Foxwarrior

I'd be down for a cold region with winter clothes. I see no problem with it if has a great variety of options like winter dresses and similar stuff. There's enough shorts and summer costume in SM, so a different style suitable for the next region would be a breath of fresh air. As for the lack...
  4. Foxwarrior

I think this is a great idea, and would give more personality to.the regions Atlantis motive can be implemented on a greek region, or south american, depending on the take. Ancient greco-roman for sure can have its base on a possible region based on greece or italy Steampunk: Uk I can see Uk...
  5. Foxwarrior

Not sure about new type cause they added fairy recently. But would be neat a "portal region", pretty much like distortion dimension, but an expanded area possible to explore in post game filled with Pokemons, more or less like a new disclosed sub-region . A time travel would work as well...
  6. Foxwarrior

Well, not impossible. A futuristic region can de done in a highly urbanized region. Maybe Hong Kong, South Korea, United Arab Emirates (which is unlikely), or Singapore? In Brazil it can be done, if they focus on Brasilia, Curutiba and São Paulo areas, or just the capitals of each state...
  7. Foxwarrior

i'd go with a "true" colder region, buffing ice types. With that i mean snowy routes with ice pokemons in the beginning. Will be a great opportunity to introduce ice/bug, or a regional flying/ice pokemon, for example. A scandivian country like Denmark or Norway will be perfect. Canada or Russia...
Back
Top Bottom