Search results for query: *

1. Foxwarrior

Speculation Unova Remakes

It seems that some people can't grasp the concept of sequel. GCS are Kanto sequels. Period. This is not even arguable. The game gave closure to team Rocket's story and other content left open in Kanto like what happened to Red, Green, gym leaders and other characters. Its possible to revisit...
  2. Foxwarrior

There's tons of Kanto pandering in XY and SM. Kanto in the first generation. In the second generation. In the third generation. In the fourth generation. And also, liking it or not, Kanto already has it's own sequel in GSC.
  3. Foxwarrior

Unova has my favorite characters and is one of my favorite regions. I'd love to see a closure to N's story, if he ever find the BW protagonist. They can't keep searching for each other forever :cry: But overall Unova story is done. Ghetsis or Team Plasma returning again would be ridiculous...
  4. Foxwarrior

Incorporing BW and BW2 in the same game is possible, but knowing game freak mindset of dumbing down the games and removing features instead of adding, it will never happen. Following the pattern of third installment and two versios of the same game, it would be more rentable to release BW and...
Back
Top Bottom