Search results for query: *

1. Foxwarrior

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

You are right that I was being somewhat rude. This was not addressed to you but other member who was being equally aggressive and trolling. But I already said my opinion... I disagree , I don't think that not seeing a game in full 3d is enough reason to have it on the first gen 8 release. I...
  2. Foxwarrior

Oh you are a troll what a great argument People who want Kanto every region are famously known by a not so great name in the fanbase that I'm not allowed to mention here that starts with G and ends with N You are acting exactly like one of them.
  3. Foxwarrior

I think Kalos was empty and now I want five games focusing on it. And God forbid if someone complain and disagree this is a wonderful idea. It's not just the Kanto issue. So they think go fans will buy a switch? They are remaking Kanto to appeal casuals demographic who only knows the 150. If...
  4. Foxwarrior

Look at the context that I said this. He said HGSS doesn't count .as a Kanto revisit because it's not the first gen , which makes no sense. Well whatever... discussing here won't turn the leak true or fake. I'll just wait and hope to get a proper new gen with new Pokemon to discover and a new...
  5. Foxwarrior

Hgss don't count as a revisit why? Because you said so? It's exactly the same scenario of this possible new game. So let's go don't count as a revisit as well by your logic? Kanto already has remakes and is pandered every region. There was no need to for it now. Some people like inovation and...
  6. Foxwarrior

Am I the only one who is REALLY TIRED OF KANTO and would like a completely fresh new region? Nothing against a Kanto come back filling the remake, but true or fake, all this Kanto bs is making me hate the region. And the go feature is casualizing the game. If it turns out to be true I may skip...
  7. Foxwarrior

It looks photoshoped and fake. Also not even buying the Kanto remake as the first switch game.
Back
Top Bottom