• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Freak-Pokemon

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

A little off topic but I loved Detective Pikachu. I bought it because it had pokemon in the title but it ended up being a good game. Which is why you can trust me when i say I doubt they would put Rhyme City universe into a mainline Pokemon game. It doesn't really make sense... I mean anything...
  2. Freak-Pokemon

No, I dont think they'll do that. Detective Pikachu is a spin-off universe where the focus is everyday life that doesnt focus on trainers. They said something to this effect in an interview, I could try finding it if we need it. But even if that wasnt the case, spin-off universes dont cross...
  3. Freak-Pokemon

I think we are supposed to summarize video content if we post them. Is there something specific about this video that we should discuss?
  4. Freak-Pokemon

I'm not going to lie -- I might have gotten my hopes a little to high for Pokemon Day announcement, and I'm starting to have second thoughts. I really hope they throw us a curveball from their old patterns and give us a reveal on the 27th. I haven't seen any trademarks either :(
  5. Freak-Pokemon

sorry for double post but i found this on 4chan: Claims it is the gen 8 fire starter. Probably bullshit, but y'all thoughts?
  6. Freak-Pokemon

,,,,if we don't get any news, then at least we can debunk that Kingdom: Kanto Pandering game for good. I really hope we get some news, though. Honestly, I think we're going to get something at the end of Pokemon Day. I'm not sure if it'll be much, but I think we will get some type of news.
  7. Freak-Pokemon

Does TPC always favor Japan times for announcements? After all this announcement is most likely going to be international, and a large portion of their consumer base is US
  8. Freak-Pokemon

I keep checking for trademarks but atlas there isnt anything yet. I suspect we will get trademarks soon though, so everyone be in the lookout!
  9. Freak-Pokemon

I also highly doubt they would add kanto when we just had LGPE. Especially since I am sure pokemon will be transferable from LGPE, and adding Kanto in gen 8 would give people less reason to also purchase LGPE...
  10. Freak-Pokemon

I think leaks are cool even if fake. It's nice to have speculation material until we get more news/information. And it's always cool when one of them turns out to be true. So I dont mind them bullshitting us... I just dont like on Twitter like the gengar person who was proven fake but continues...
  11. Freak-Pokemon

Theres no way the mirage kingdom or whatever is a clue to the titles being Pokemon Kingdom... at best it's just another royalty theme hint at best, but most likely a coincidence
  12. Freak-Pokemon

We got kanto mega starters in xy, kanto reskins in sm (as well as Red and Blue/Green appearing post game), pokemon go launched with kanto only, pokemon quest/builder block game is all kanto pokemon only, pokemon rby games released on 3ds virtual console and were made compatible with bank...
  13. Freak-Pokemon

I really hope the Kingdom: Red/Green leak is false. I will throw up if i get kanto shoved into my face again
  14. Freak-Pokemon

Aha, but this is exactly what they WANT you to think. In truth they already have so many nostalgic adventures with kanto awaiting us in gen 8, so we can once again experience the nostalgia of the same 151 boring plain as fuck bland pokemon (This is a joke post.)
  15. Freak-Pokemon

I am sorry but I did not understand what you were trying to say here?
  16. Freak-Pokemon

It could be disproved if we dont get anything for Pokemon Day : ) Honestly I wouldnt say it's TRUE of we got 2/27 over 2/26 because weedle is already pushing. I just think its an odd thing to tweet. Who gets excited over Weedle? I dont think the chances of someone who grinds weelde for...
  17. Freak-Pokemon

I dont know. I never said I believed in it. I just think we have had a news drought and 2/26 is so close from us anyway that i might as well keep my eyes peeled. If 2/26 turns out to be true we could look at the other potential meanings; if we get a Groudon on 2/26 we can dismiss it. I dont...
  18. Freak-Pokemon

Oh see I dont follow his tweets, so I didnt realize this was normal/a filter. But I do think it's odd he applied a filter on a photo that was a screenshot instead of a photo though. If he grinded weedle to evolve for exp he shouldnt have that much candy... 2/26 isnt so far away. I think it will...
  19. Freak-Pokemon

Ok so not that I do or do not believe that the Weedle tweet is a hint, but not matter how I look at it, something is weird about it... Frankly, why is the lower half of the picture blurred out? I am pretty sure that is something someone would have to intentionally go out of their way to do...
Back
Top Bottom