Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I read that it only works via wireless, rather than Wi-Fi, but I'm hoping it can be done over the internet so I can tag battle with my fiancé while she's in the US. Did it work?
  2. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think, so far, you've just been unlucky. This helped me get the medal. Any use to you at all?
  3. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah! Sorry, my bad. Thanks, pastafari!
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) To the best of my knowledge, the stats only change in 'real time' if your Servine is at Lv. 100; other than that it'll just reduce the EV points invested and you'll have to level up for the new stats to take effect.
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I think the Item Clause is always in effect for those kinds of battles. As far as I'm aware, the only way to battle without the Item Clause via WiFi is in the WiFi room using the 'No Restrictions' battle rules.
  6. F

Re: Pros and Cons of stopping evolution. Other than learning moves a little faster, there's not much benefit. There may be a bracket of levels where it levels faster because of experience group, but this will be countered with a lull in another bracket of levels (as far as I know). The best...
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Presumably because they're very powerful signature moves of various legendary Pokémon. Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are moves that only came about through the amalgam of Kyurem and Zekrom or Reshiram, not common knowledge moves. Secret Sword is, well...
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Am I right in saying that Hex won't get the damage bonus from just Confusion, and that it has to be Burn / Poison / Paralysis / Frozen to work? Yep, it's definitely available for all four Generation V games. On top of what yourlilemogirl was...
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've got 11 Yellow Shards here sitting doing nothing, 10 of them should be going towards teaching your Yanmega Giga Drain! I don't need or want anything in return. Leave me a VM when you're available to trade and we'll do it. :) The only way...
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What about trading it over to me so I can teach it Giga Drain? I've plenty of shards to spare and it'll give you at least a little coverage over Rock-types and Ground-types that may be carrying Rock-type moves; it could also give you back what you...
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I were to focus a Samurott on physical attack rather than special attack, how much potential attacking power am I sacrificing? Is it a huge difference? Samurott's base Attack stat is 100, and it's base Special Attack stat is 108 - it doesn't seem...
  12. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does the Cursed Body ability only affect physical moves or does it work for all direct-damage moves?
  13. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've just started White 2 again, and taken Snivy. He's Modest (which is what I wanted), and I checked his IVs on pokecheck... HP: 24 Attack: 30 Defense: 2 Sp. Attack: 30 Sp. Defense: 9 Speed: 22 Are these rubbish IVs for a Serperior I'll...
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What would be the better nature for Oshawott in my new in-game team, Timid or Modest? I know nature doesn't make much difference for in-game teams but I'm wondering if Samurott would benefit more from the boost in speed or the boost in special attack.
  15. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The steps taken to hatch the egg are kept. :)
  16. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you! Are Steel-type Pokémon affected by Toxic Spikes?
  17. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does Gyro Ball suffer any damage penalty if the Pokémon is holding a Quick Claw?
  18. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How does Technician effect Acrobatics?
  19. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Hey guys! How's this for an Oshawott, for my "starter" in Black... Oshawott (Male) Nature: Timid, Ability: Shell Armor Surf Ice Beam Air Slash Dig I wasn't sure what to put in the fourth move slot, but I figure Dig gives him something to hold...
  20. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you. :)
Back
Top Bottom