Search results for query: *

1. F

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Ngl I like the sound of this one. E3 can't come any sooner.
  2. F

Strongly doubt it'd be Gen 7 still. What's the point of extending a generation from a considerably weaker system that has games considerably smaller in scope to an entirely different system with a different and bigger demographic? A clean break is the superior option.
  3. F

Furthermore, Gen I is very much the most popular generation (it's not my favorite, for the record. That's just fact) so it makes perfect sense for a potential reboot (stretching it) or just a mainline game on their brand new device to have one as iconic as that.
  4. F

I don't see why revisiting Kanto is such a big deal. Thorough the 3D Zeldas we "revisited Hyrule" no less than 5 times and all of them had little in common beyond basics. Who says the same can't happen here? It'd be pretty cool (and possible, necessary scale and the hardware considered) if they...
  5. F

Holy lol YES this would be wonderful :''D
  6. F

Go integration =/= clone of GO. Not sure what leads people to believe such a thing, either. GO is very much not considered a main series game. Pokemon for Switch is a main series game. While they might get aspects from each other, it's pretty obvious they aren't the same thing.
  7. F

I came back as soon as I heard of this Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee thing. I'm not exactly crazy about what I've heard so far, but I think it's on the right track to lure me in. A Yellow remake? HD visuals? I hate dual versions but if they were to make two separate stories instead of the usual...
  8. F

I agree that they're probably 20, or at least I headcanon them as such, but age "look" is hilariously inconsistent at best, and 30 year olds can look like they're in high school. I know quite a few, myself.
  9. F

That magazine implies nothing with the Pikachu image, considering it also reuses Samus artwork (from Prime 3: Corruption IIRC). Further, it gives no new information in any case. Besides that 8th gen tidbit that... Is really obvious. I mean come on; the chances of it being gen 7 are essentially...
  10. F

I can see why people would think you're blaming them or absolving the people throwing a fit off guilt going off your wording. Perhaps not intended that way, but that's definitely how it can come off xP Ultimately, people should control themselves. Nobody *is* forcing others to type aggressive...
Back
Top Bottom