Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Congrats to everyone! Yes, although a game can be kind of slow or no fun if not many people are interacting. Very entertaining, good work. :D Pretty decent, I noticed on Day 3 / Night 3 it took awhile for the story phases to be added which is understandable since mafia games are...
  2. Frozen Fennec

Well, it was an honor to protect the town, best of luck to everyone else. I had fun playing. <3
  3. Frozen Fennec

Well, that's not good... We've gotten an independent and two our own town players lynched by being hasty and not double checking everything. Going to try to be more cautious from here on, we don't need to be misreading any other town players and getting ourselves wiped out.
  4. Frozen Fennec

Vote: Kohkimura Not seen you supporting people in decisions one way or the other aside from saying people who are inactive shouldn't be voted for. I am somewhat suspicious of Officer Snake as well though, aside from claiming their role, I have seen almost nothing else being said. I feel it is...
  5. Frozen Fennec

I am of the same thought, day 2 is almost halfway over and yet there has not been much activity overall, and Agent2583 has not been active much either. I reached out to them and they said they aren't as active on the forums.
  6. Frozen Fennec

Oh crap, seems I accidentally put my reply within the quote wall when I meant for it to be below. I really need to double check my posts before hitting the Post Reply button, sorry.
  7. Frozen Fennec

While I do understand your well-meaning of letting us know you are an Independent, I still feel rather uncertain about if you are being honest about your roles that you have claimed. For now, I hope the town will be safe, got to be careful of the mafia infiltrating the town and all.
  8. Frozen Fennec

I meant to say claiming your role(s), my apologies for that.
  9. Frozen Fennec

Well, from what I have seen so far, looks like it might be safe to do a vote... on one who is calling their own roles, a most suspicious move to make I think. Vote: DawningWinds My vote will likely change depending on how things go from here.
  10. Frozen Fennec

Confirmed - PM received.
  11. Frozen Fennec

Will join, thanks to ZinnLav for getting me interested in these games. Player Sabrina is still one of my fav gym leaders to this day. :D
Back
Top Bottom