• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

1. Did you have fun? Yes. 2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? From what I read, seems the game was a bit tilted for Town? 3. Did you enjoy your role & have you ever heard of the series your Game Idea was based off before? Yes and no. 4. How was the flavour text? This is the first...
  2. Frozen Fennec

Well, that was fast! I guess that narrows things down and I was looking in the wrong direction for who I thought was mafia too. :( Vote: Rainbow Cloud
  3. Frozen Fennec

Night 2 - Midorikawa Night 3 - AlienXotic Going to wait to see what AlienXotic and Jinjo have to say before placing a vote.
  4. Frozen Fennec

I'll go ahead and verify that my Doctor Role has been successful both times I have used it. So out of the five of us that remain, that means at least one of us is still being dishonest about being with mafia at this point. The one's who feel most suspicious currently to me are Blaine and Jinjo.
  5. Frozen Fennec

Wait.. why would you vote for yourself? That doesn't make any sense.
  6. Frozen Fennec

Unfortunately no. All we learned on n1 is that Rainbow Cloud did not visit anyone.
  7. Frozen Fennec

Based off everything I've seen, jamie seems the most suspicious to me currently. Vote : jamiebearcub
  8. Frozen Fennec

Sadly no, and my action was not prevented by any mafia players. Probably because it would have revealed them in the process.
  9. Frozen Fennec

Despite everything, seems no one tried to nightkill me thankfully and I managed to prevent the death of another player in case they were being targeted. That being said, did not expect to see both game hosts and a town player to all get killed off in one night, that's scary...
  10. Frozen Fennec

Well, Mido1 got targeted, then Zachie got taken out. Just feels a tad bit quieter here is all. That being said, I'll just state it since as @KenderCharmeleon pointed out, whoever is Mafia likely already knows I'm not mafia. My role is Doctor and I am the only remaining player from the game room...
  11. Frozen Fennec

One ally and one mafia player gone. Slowly starting to get more empty in here it feels like. Fantastic flavor text though.~
  12. Frozen Fennec

Sorry for a late response again, work can suck the soul right out of you, blegh. Anyways, sad that Mido1 is gone but nice to see that Mido2 is here. From what it seems like to me, seems that Mido1 was probably killed at random rather than any real given reason that I can see. Mido1 did seem to...
  13. Frozen Fennec

Sounds decent to me, so I can change my vote to no lynch. Unvote: KenderCharmeleon Vote: No Lynch
  14. Frozen Fennec

From what I've read, seems that most other players think not voting on day one is to avoid "an accidental mislynching" which I guess is reasonable to think most of the time. Aside from Kender calling his role and some opinions given on whether or not voting on day one is a good thing or not, not...
  15. Frozen Fennec

Ah, still learning to be fair, second mafia game for me. That being said, seems my decision to wait and withhold on voting today has struck back hard by accumulating two votes in the process. Having had time to read responses and all, going to go ahead and change my thoughts for today and vote...
  16. Frozen Fennec

Hiya, did not get the ping above from @ZinnLav for some reason so I wasn't aware the game had started yesterday, I'm sorry. Thanks for the ping @Rainbow Cloud. Since it's the first day, I'm withholding voting for today since trying to vote off users right from the get-go on day one seems like a...
Back
Top Bottom