Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

My Lightning Rod action was successful, nothing happened.
  2. Frozen Fennec

I was referring to MegaPod in that paragraph, thus the "..." leading to the vote on the next line, sorry I did not clarify that at the time.
  3. Frozen Fennec

To be fair, as stated earlier, I wasn't even aware we were suddenly at the night shift, lol. Can confirm, if Crystal Onyx had tracked me during the night phase, they could have easily stated my role. Given their posts almost feel like they are trying to throw darts at a board to hopefully land...
  4. Frozen Fennec

Going to try reading up on everything since the last death in this thread and see where we are currently, been all over the with trying to do various stuff these past few days so this will likely be my last mafia game for awhile too.
  5. Frozen Fennec

Unless someone was targeting MegaPod at night, not sure why everyone would get super worried about the role during the day.
  6. Frozen Fennec

Bomb only kills any player attempting to kill the player during the night phase, if they were lynched during the day; nothing happens to those who voted for them.
  7. Frozen Fennec

Will note I am town, I have nothing to gain from faking a town-ish role.
  8. Frozen Fennec

1x Lightning Rod, all night actions occurring are drawn to me instead.
  9. Frozen Fennec

Nope, it's a role that in a sense, would let me possibly see what other roles are at night.
  10. Frozen Fennec

In-game: Nothing Offline: sleeping That being said, with the thread flavor text, thought it was still day 2 so I ended up never using my role unfortunately. I probably could have weeded out who the mafia roles might have been with my role, sorry...
  11. Frozen Fennec

One to be wary of for sure.
  12. Frozen Fennec

I'll be blunt; I'm town, I did not visit anyone during the night phase. My role does not allow for visiting others in any capacity. I wouldn't beat myself up too much over it if I were you, mistakes happen in mafia, it can be hard to read who is actually or town or scum for the first day and...
  13. Frozen Fennec

Not bad for a day 1 lynch, good call everyone who voted for Rainbow Cloud!~ We lost a cop, not good... Sorry for brief responses, will try to read everything after the d1 lynch and make a response later tonight.
  14. Frozen Fennec

Oof, having to re-read the opening post, didn't see the part about needing to have down an actual vote to keep from being killed. Vote: Rainbow Cloud To break the current tie of votes.
  15. Frozen Fennec

Not exactly, not really getting any true scum or town reads currently and the only real discussion seems to be meta discussion revolving around Zinn and others from past mafia games. Would be kind of nice if we could filter out this type of natter sooner in future games so we can try to focus on...
  16. Frozen Fennec

Finally all caught up on the thread, placing in a vote for now so no one can say I have not voted. Vote: Jinjo
  17. Frozen Fennec

Yea, went back a minute later and was like "crap, meant this series instead" sorry about that.
  18. Frozen Fennec

Hi there, going to try reading and catching up on this thread in an hour or so. Never played the Xenoblade games, I have played the Xenosaga trilogy though. :p
Back
Top Bottom