Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Close at the end, fun nonetheless. No night actions on me, fascinating, lol. :D
  2. Frozen Fennec

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

This comes off as looking like a scum read to me though.
  3. Frozen Fennec

His last reads before the night phase 5 was assuming me and Space were both somehow mafia. All we can do is post our thoughts and hope you get the right vote in for a victory.
  4. Frozen Fennec

Please do, that would be great. Ended up rereading a majority of the thread, double checking the day 1 lynch of Max and seeing that his wincon involves keeping Grande Homme alives has conflicted me greatly. Grande Homme claiming VT really narrows things down even further since whatever Chaos is...
  5. Frozen Fennec

Been fun but.. time for town to win, the only one left who could be mafia is... Vote: Space Reading through the whole thread, I have zero reason to believe that Grande Homme could be possibly doing any Night Kills.
  6. Frozen Fennec

Well, that throws my entire theory out the windows then, I thought HumanDawn would have been Zero or FinalHazard for sure... crap. Now I have to rethink who the last mafia person is.
  7. Frozen Fennec

Well, if I'm thinking about it right, there's still one person I think could fit a mafia role because of the two characters I noted, however; I get a feeling if I announce it before day phase 6, the user will try to fight it tooth and nail and look for excuses to try getting me offed during the...
  8. Frozen Fennec

First good call I've made this whole game, glad I switched my vote to Jinjo after double checking stuff. That being said, given that sans for Rogue, it seems most of the characters in the character list for this game are mainly coming from Sonic Adventure 1 which is making me wonder a little...
  9. Frozen Fennec

"Currently known or assumed roles" I never stated that directly he was VT at the time, only assumed it was most likely due to Grande Homme stating it. Meant to add to the post last night that I was going to double check his posts to see if he might have been bluffing but nothing came back to...
  10. Frozen Fennec

After thinking on the roles I noted last night and double checking some stuff... I'm giving Grande Homme a pass altogether mainly since Chaos Zero's win goal was ensuring that Grande Homme survives which leads me to think Grande Homme really is VT. Vote: Jinjo
  11. Frozen Fennec

One of the two previous games I played had a Babysitter role in it. Nothing I can do to verify that unless someone was to actually check me during a night phase but seems that might not be possible given the current roles now? Are you sure? Unvote: Space Currently known or assumed roles of...
  12. Frozen Fennec

If you're sure then... Vote: Space I've verified on several occasions that I am not mafia, I have nothing to gain from fake claiming a town role. Actually it does. You're auto-assuming there is a babysitter role when my original response on night 3 was me assuming it might have been babysitter...
  13. Frozen Fennec

A vanilla Miller role, outside of my role giving a misleading read to show "mafia" instead of my true alignment, I cannot do anything. Your post clears up my doubts then. Sorry about that. Unvote: Space Will be reading Grande Homme's posts here tomorrow when I have time and feel less sleepy.
  14. Frozen Fennec

Everyone but Jinjo voted for Grammaton, my reads this game have been absolutely awful to say the least. If it says the action failed, is it possible that Space is a roleblocker then? I noted on day 1 that I am a Town Miller, in essence, my role can do nothing that would cause another player to...
  15. Frozen Fennec

Down to the wire now... One wrong move and we lose the game, dangerously close to the edge with this one meaning we need to get the vote right and hopefully we can win today hopefully. Only thing changing from my reads of the last night phase is both Jinjo and Grammaton giving scum reads.
  16. Frozen Fennec

Ah, seems I misread his one post, his "protect" post was in response to ChevyWold30 asking at the time who to protect... so that would mean... Jinjo hasn't really claimed? Then I understand your question a little better at least on why Jinjo and Grammaton seem to be the most suspicious now.
  17. Frozen Fennec

Sorry for a late response, was going based off your posts, HumanDawn, and FinalArcadia's post in regards to who they felt was most likely scum. Seems I probably should have been a little hesitant to cast a vote and I feel this might have been a time where if I really felt that unsure; I probably...
  18. Frozen Fennec

Based on everything posted since the end of the Night 2 Phase... Vote: Jeff Peak Passenger
  19. Frozen Fennec

I would say it's possible for it to happen as there are three characters who could fit the role as they have an effect on how everything plays out after they die / get trapped in another dimension Tikal - Trapped inside the Master Emerald with Chaos, after being freed, helps guide the heroes...
Back
Top Bottom