Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Porygon2 is the only member of the Porygon line to not have an anime voice.
  2. Frozen Fennec

So.. wasn't sure where to post this and seems we have no article for the Pokémon 2000 World Tournament event itself, while it is not directly something obscure in a game itself; it is an obscure piece of trivia worth noting I think...
  3. Frozen Fennec

Given there was an Exploud card that used the Ability Cacophony, I would have made the ability a Signature Ability for the Whismur line and had it enhance the power of sound-based moves. Would make the Whismur line somewhat more interesting as well. Obscure fact: In the Generation I games...
  4. Frozen Fennec

An early version of the Pokémon League (Alola version) was heard at Japan Expo 2016, it would later get remixed, updated, and later used in the retail version of Sun and Moon.
  5. Frozen Fennec

Pokémon Gold and Silver has Unusable flee rates for several mons that can never be encountered in the wild. 10% chance to flee from battle: Eevee, Porygon, Togetic, Umbreon 50% chance to flee from battle: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres Probably meant as holdover data from a time when these mons...
  6. Frozen Fennec

To further clarify, the glitch has always existed but seems no one really knew it could happen until HamsterCake discovered it by accident 3 years ago during a Shinies only run. In short, the game freezes up because it's suddenly trying to load too many animations on the screen at the same time...
  7. Frozen Fennec

In Generation IV games, on the rare off-hand chance you encounter two shiny Pokémon at once, the game will freeze up which means having to restart from the last checkpoint. Give there are few places in Gen IV games where you do encounter double wild battles and how rare finding shiny Pokémon is...
  8. Frozen Fennec

The difference is a little more than that though. Day time battles use sawtooth waves while Night time battles use square waves; night time battles also play slightly slower than day time battle music. ^_^
  9. Frozen Fennec

I think the place you both are thinking of is technically Jagged Pass. I should probably double check some stuff and add it as a note to that page since the Cable car is passing over Jagged Pass to Mt. Chimney or Route 112. I recall seeing Campers and Picknickers a few times when I used to play...
  10. Frozen Fennec

Flaaffy's name can hold a double meaning and a pun to it. The two aa in its name could be referring to AA batteries or the fact that sheep often go baa. In Generation II, due to the coding of Shiny Mons, they could only ever have Hidden Power Grass or Hidden Power Dragon.
  11. Frozen Fennec

Not sure how well documented it is or if it's an assumed fact but XD: Gale of Darkness used Colosseum as a base game for their world building. Probably obvious from some of the re-used maps but also because the map file section in the game shows ALL the old maps from Colosseum, including...
Back
Top Bottom