1. Frozen Fennec

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Well.... that was fun while it lasted. Since I've been lynched; I'll actually be helpful for once - there are two mafia left. Good luck figuring out who they are.
  2. Frozen Fennec

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

On day 2 before Space ended up being lynched, you said I gave strong maf vibes but never really seemed to go over why; the elected the idea to push to lynch me on day 3 regardless. Stating I was busy with real life stuff and would be trying to catch up on reading later so players wouldnt think...
  3. Frozen Fennec

Probably just me but this post feels a bit... contradictory? So it was fine for others to hop onto a bandwagon on day 2 regardless of how much or how little info there was to work with for a vote but when I had read, posted, and ended up voting several hours before the day 1 vote ended, that's...
  4. Frozen Fennec

They used to host a lot of Mafia games at one point here, the effectiveness of their playstyle varies depending on the game.
  5. Frozen Fennec

Serial Killer just seemed to make sense to me, had not thought about the possibility of there being a Vgilante in play. I assume mafia went after Ex to prevent him from finding out who else might be mafia; serial killer or vigilante getting Timeaus is what I assume to be a mistake or something...
  6. Frozen Fennec

Two kills in one night?! Don't think I've seen a Mafia game in awhile where that happened; Ex I can understand Mafia going after... Timeaus though; not so much. Timeaus I'm not seeing anything as of recently that would have put them on mafia's radar unless a Serial Killer took them out?
  7. Frozen Fennec

TheCapsFan and ExLight (for awhile), the more ExLight spoke though, the more inclined I became to believe they probably aren't scum. TheCapsFan posting lead me to think they were scum but seems that was a pretty terrible judgment of character on my part. I probably should have waited longer...
  8. Frozen Fennec

My current reads for who I think scum is? From today's postings only, the only player who seems really weird and scum-like seems to be ZinnLav due to their posting style which comes off as cryptic to me.
  9. Frozen Fennec

We lost another town player in during the night? And seems someone really did not want us to know what HumanDawn's role is, that's a little worrisome. Only questions I have for now since we don't know who HumanDawn was, much less who killed them: - Is @Tood able to tell us anything at all on...
  10. Frozen Fennec

"Get away with this" Actually curious on this one since I've not played in awhile, if two people have the same vote count on them at the end of the day, nothing happens or do they both get lynched or something?
  11. Frozen Fennec

Going to go ahead and add in my vote for D1 since the first day ends in a few hours and I will be at work when that happens. Vote: The CapsFan
  12. Frozen Fennec

Fair view point, for me, it felt a little confusing because aside from the discussion of whether ExLight was being honest or not claiming Cop before the improvised rule of no more rolecalling seemed really weird. That and just a lot of discussion regarding past Mafia games which I think, to be...
  13. Frozen Fennec

Previous version of the Danganronpa v3 Mafia game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony - game that both mafia games are based on Linked both as I was unsure which one you were referring to.
  14. Frozen Fennec

Was waiting on the confusion to die down a bit since it seemed to be a mix of asking about roles from newcomers and people auto-voting ExLight. Going to try reading through everything on day 1 thus far a bit later this afternoon.
Back
Top Bottom