Search results for query: *

1. Frozen Fennec

What's the most embarrassing thing you used to believe about the Pokémon games?

Only happened a couple of times when playing Gold but when I got the message about PokéRus, I thought the game had glitched and that the Pokémon were going to lose stat points as they gained more level. I ended up resetting the game at the time.
  2. Frozen Fennec

Prior to becoming more aware of the internet around 2006, I used to believe that defeating the Elite Four a number of times in Generation II and III would let you join the Elite Four with your own team. Oh how silly I was...
  3. Frozen Fennec

Technically the latter COULD be true if you used the PC Box glitch in Gold and Silver after fully evolving a starter but not saving your game before then. Can get all three fully evolved starters as soon as you hit the PokeCenter the first time.
  4. Frozen Fennec

For Generation I & II: Used to believe that holding Down + B would boost the chance of catching a Pokémon. Did not know until maybe circa 2005 - 2006 that this does absolutely nothing. Generation III: That it was possible to become a gym leader or Elite Four member by defeating the Elite Four a...
Back
Top Bottom