• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

You did, I was just doing some finishing touches and stuff but then I didn't have the time to finish doing it.
  2. F

On another note I've made a commission in DA for a couple of characters and here is the result The designs are sorta accurate for the most part (the pink-haired girl is the one that looks the least like how she actually is) but I guess it's pretty hard for someone to do draw exactly like how...
  3. F

Oh my god. I can't even imagine how terrible it must be to have someone close to you commit suicide, much less be the one to find the body. But yeah, don't try to bottle up everything like Instrutilus said, find someone you feel comfortable to talk about it and let it all out, bottling up...
  4. F

It would be interesting if we did writing contests of the "here's a theme, write a short story/one-shot about it" kind I think, though I do also find your idea to be pretty cool, Ace.
  5. F

I take part in 3 different communities (TV Tropes, Bulbagarden and Smashboards) I'm bound to give one of them less attention. I've been in Smashboards since November of last year and I have almost 4000 posts there already. I pretty much only visit Bulbagarden for this area now =V
  6. F

Oh wow I just realized I've been in Bulbagarden for one year and 3 months now.
  7. F

Um... Just by reading the first post of A Chocolate Apple and a Rock you can clearly that it's not actually about an apple and a rock. It's just the title of the story. Lyrebird says right off the bat the title has nothing to do with the actual story in the second line of the first post. I...
  8. F

When I choose my character's Pokémon, since most of them have a themed team, I try to fit both some more rare Pokémon in fanfic with some common ones. I insert some of my favorites here and there, etc. I try not to repeat Pokémon either, though my fanfic still ended up with multiple people...
  9. F

That's so easy for me to do, really =P
  10. F

With everything I've planned for Wonders of Unova so far, I think this song is the best fit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCMSvuOYoRs
  11. F

I'm not aiming to be completely authentic because the character has British origins, but he still was raised in Unova where people speak American English. So he would mostly speak American English but would sometimes use some words and slang that he picked up from exposure to his parents and...
  12. F

For the British people here, is there anywhere I can look for common British words and expressions that differ from American English? I have a character of British descent in my story and I figured that making use of those words would be a good way to make his origins clear.
  13. F

It's so hard to believe he's just gone now. I mean... Damn this was too sudden.
  14. F

That reminds me of the time where I was with my dad driving back home and I was falling asleep on the backseat when suddenly my dad braked and I saw a truck start capsizing, we were far away from it but it was still pretty shocking since it was the first time I actually saw something like that...
  15. F

I managed to get a side chapter done and while I wait for the beta reading for it I'm going to work on Chapter 2 of Wonders. I'm done with college for the semester and I'm gonna make good use of this time.
  16. F

I just realized that there's an overaching theme across a majority of the characters in my fanfic, that's interesting.
  17. F

I studied so much for a test today and while I didn't do bad I messed up enough basic things that I think I'm not going to pass. Sigh...
  18. F

Oh man tropes. I could probably make long trope pages for the fics here if I actually read them. I'm finishing the first semester of college soon at least.
  19. F

Hey guys I'm back not that anyone cares now that I've started getting a better control over my schedule. I'm going to write something soon I swear.
  20. F

Mega Gallade is best Mega hands down. It's everything I wanted in Gallade but better. Well, except the ability but I guess it's at least fitting thematically.
Back
Top Bottom