Search results for query: *

1. F

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

I kinda imagine move tutors having Pokémon that knows the moves he teaches.
  2. F

That's the one I'm going to go for actually. Thanks for the answers guys, I'll keep all of that in mind. Now for another question... Say, when a character speaks with an accent, should I try to actually write the way they pronounce the words or should I just mention that they speak in said...
  3. F

I'll see what I can do about fish mons, I do look some of the ideas here, but thinking about it a bit I suppose I could just make the fish mons battle on land by hopping around in the ground. Kinda like Magikarp but less useless. On another topic, ghosts. I mean, human ghosts. We've seen some...
  4. F

I don't think Korrina is edgy or mysterious and lo and behold, she had two Lucarios. In fact she's as far away from edgy as she could be. I don't remember anything about Lucario having trust issues? I mean, as long as you got it as a Riolu it shouldn't be too difficult to raise it.
  5. F

Pokémon with the Justified ability would be clear contestants, since the Japanese name of the move is "Heart of Justice".
  6. F

So, fish Pokémon. How to deal with them in battles where there isn't a body of water nearby outside of having them somehow manage to swim in the air? I'm asking because it's something I'll inevitably have to deal with eventually.
  7. F

Dialogue is pretty much the area I enjoy writing the most. I just picture the characters talking and take note if it feels like a natural conversation or if it's sounding forced and do the appropriate changes if needed. It's also a good idea to not have the characters say how they feel instead...
Back
Top Bottom