Search results for query: *

1. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) ok. I think that will be my final team then. Thanks for the help :)
  2. F

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) hmm Vileplume also gets stab from Sludge bomb. I could have a Vileplume with Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Flash, and Cut. Giga drain could be swapped with a different grass type move due to its horrible PP. Petal Dance maybe?
  3. F

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) Edited the post before your last one, would that be worth anything? I could get a Bellossum somewhat easily..
  4. F

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) Alright, that works. I guess I could use an HM slave for my sixth slot then? I really don't normally do that but I cant figure out another poke to fill that slot that I actually NEED. Suggestions? EDIT: Maybe a grass type like Bellossum/Vileplume with two grass...
  5. F

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) The reason I like confusion on my Gardevoir is so I dont have to use Psychic or Tbolt on an opponent that I left with just a little bit of hp after the first attack. It has decent damage (50) 100 accuracy, and has a chance to confuse. Basic attack, yes, but I like...
  6. F

Re: Rate my team? (Emerald) I thought about Walrein after posting this. The water type would negate his pokemanz flamethrower, i think at least a few of them have it. I think I'll teach Gardevoir Tbolt, Psychic, Calm mind, and Confusion. Not sure what I should replace Manectric with. I could...
  7. F

TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Blaziken Blaze Kick Sky Uppercut Brick Break Rock Smash Crawdaunt Surf Dive Waterfall Crunch Flygon Earthquake Fly Dragon Claw Aerial Ace Vileplume Petal Dance Sludge Bomb Flash Cut Gardevoir Psychic Calm Mind Thunderbolt...
Back
Top Bottom